When I first heard of the Sodastream machine, I knew this was something I had to try. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review this product and share my experiences with you.
Sodastream is an at home soda machine, that allows you to make carbonated soda in a variety of flavors right in your own home! There are four components, the soda maker machine, flavors, bottles, and the carbonater. You use tap water straight from the faucet to make your soda, and you don't need a power source or batteries to use this machine.
Sodastream machine to add carbonation, next add in the flavor of your choice, and it is ready to drink! I really love how it makes just a liter at a time, so you can enjoy different flavors often.
Sodastream has over 30 flavors and several options of soda types including Regular, Diet, Energy Drink, Sparkling Naturals, and "My Water".
When compared to other competitors in the soda market, you can see that SodaStream's sodas are a healthier option. I think it is amazing when you compare the amount of sodium in Coca-cola to the amount in SodaStream. I certainly feel much better giving SodaStream to my hubby, having this knowledge.
I love how you can save money, and save the environment with this product!
Here's What I Love About SodaStream:
1. No Trash - Here in Iowa, we have a can deposit. That means we recycle all of our cans, so we make sure to get our $.05 back per can. But, it can be a pain in the butt. I hate storing all of those cans in our garage until we find time to make the next trip to the store. I strongly believe in recycling, but even better than recycling cans is having no waste product at all!
2. Easy to Store - I really appreciate the extra fridge real estate I have without all of the soda cans taking up the shelves. It saves space not only in the refrigerator, but also in our garage, which is where we store our stockpile of soda. One bottle of mix makes 33 cans of soda, that frees up a ton of space!
3. It's fun! - I love having so many options for soda choices, and being able to change it up whenever I feel like it. My children are too young for soda, but I can imagine that pre-teens and older would love this.
4. Carbonation - You get to decide how much or how little carbonation you want in your soda. I love this, because I like really carbonated sodas and waters. It was really fun to be able to make it exactly how I wanted it.
Here's What I Would Change About SodaStream:
1. Splenda - All of SodaStream's mixes, both Regular and Diet, are made with at least some Splenda. I am sure this allows them to make a much healthier product than name brand sodas. I however, do not like Splenda.
Go here and check it out for yourself, their website is really well designed and you can easily find the answers to any questions you might have.
I was given sample products for review purposes and was not compensated in any other way for this review. These opinions are completely my own.