If you are a teacher, know a teacher, or have children in school, you need to tell them about Del Monte's Teacher Monday's Program!
Teachers have the chance to win $1,000 for their classroom simply by submitting a short essay on how the funds will be spent. The winners will be selected based upon the number of online votes he or she receives. And, the winners will also be linked with a school in Del Monte's Fresh Produce's tropical growing regions which include Costa Rica and Guatemala who will also receive $1,0000 grants.
Just think what $1,000 could do for a classroom. I was a 7th grade math teacher before I became a stay-at-home mommy, and I'm salivating over here thinking of all the things I would spend that money on!
Become a fan of “Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms” on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and YouTube to stay informed about contest news.
What a way to perk up a Monday!
And, in honor of this amazing and generous program Del Monte is giving two of my lucky readers each a $25 Del Monte Fresh Fruit Gift Certificate! What a great way to save money on healthy food for your family!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which teacher in your life you are going to share the "Teacher Monday: Cash For Classrooms" programs with.
1. Follow me using Google Friend Connect.
2. Like Del Monte on Facebook.
3. Follow Del Monte on Twitter.
4. Like Frugal For My Friends on Facebook.
5. Tweet about this giveaway using the "Tweet" button at the top of this post.
6. Blog about this giveaway, and include a link to your post in your comment.This giveaway runs from November 8th to November 22nd. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. A winner will be chosen using random.org. Make sure to include your email address with your comment so I can contact you once the giveaway has ended. Once contacted, the winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. I was not paid for this post. These opinions are my own.