Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Few Wal-Mart Deals

 
Here are the best deals I scored at Wal-Mart today. 

My kiddos both eat waffles or pancakes for breakfast every day, and I have found that Wal-mart has the lowest non-sale prices on their breakfast items. And, my kids really love their generic brand pancakes. Plus, I checked out their clearance items today and found a dozen donuts for $2.50...I just couldn't help myself!

Gain Dish Soap - $.97
Use 1 - $1/1 Gain Dish Soap
Final Price = Free

Oreo Fudge Creams - $1.98
Use 1 - $1/1 Oreo Fudge Creams Printable
Final Price = $.98

Quaker Instant Oatmeal 12 Pack - $2.38
Use 1 - $2/1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal Printable
Final Price = $.38

Muir Glen Organic Tomato Paste - $.96
Use 1 - $.75/1 Muir Glen Organics Product
Final Price = $.21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is PR Friendly!