Friday, October 8, 2010

Recycled Parmesean Cheese Container = Perfect Snack Cup for Babes



While at Mass recently, I noticed a savy mom with a super cool snack cup for her daughter. She had turned her used Parmesan cheese container into a snack container. She just rinsed it out, and took off the label.

Now obviously you could reuse many containers for this purpose, but the parmesean cheese container has the perfect lid for kiddos. It has the side for "pouring" that you can flip up and little fingers can pull out cereal or small crackers. It's great because it isn't spilled easily, and it can be reused over and over again. I love it!

What household items have you found to recycle into something amazing?

3 comments:

  1. great idea! I'm thinkin' I may just have to add some Mod Podge decor too! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! I'm thinkin' I may just have to add some Mod Podge decor too! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is PR Friendly!