Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm a Deal Pro! - Thank you for your Support

In this moment I am reminded how truly blessed I am to be able to stay home with my beautiful children and write Frugal For My Friends, a blog that helps my family live the life God has planned for us and saves money for many families. I thought that if I could help one person with my blog, I would consider it successful and I can't believe the amazing growth that Frugal For My Friends has experienced over the past six months.

I am so excited to announce that I have been chosen to attend the 2010 Savings.com Save Up Deal Pro Conference. I was selected from an amazing pool of contestants and am humbled to have this opportunity. The conference takes place during November 12th and 13th, and I am so excited to be able to share all of the information I learn with you.

Congratulations to all of the other attendees, I am excited to be in such great company. Also, much love and support goes out to everyone who entered, there are some amazing blogs out there and I'm proud to be readers of many of them.

On a personal note, this has got to be a top ten day for sure. Not only did I learn about this amazing opportunity, my sister found her wedding dress today (yes, I cried) and I'm on my way to get a pedicure and facial that my mom gave me for my birthday. There are so many things to be thankful for in this world, and I have many prayers of thanksgiving today.

My sister's beautiful dress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is PR Friendly!