Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Huge Similac Formula Clearance at Dahl's & More!

When I was at Dahl's tonight picking up a few sale items, I stopped by the baby aisle as one of my friends had mentioned there was a baby sale going on. I found a couple of great buys!


First, All types of Similac Ready to Feed Products are on sale for $3.99, orignally priced at $5.69. Even the Alimentum Ready to Feed is $3.99, originally $8.99!! If you have to use the Alimentum, run to Dahl's now because this is a GREAT deal! Plus I found at least one coupon to stack with this sale!

Similac Ready to Feed Liquid Formulas - $3.99
Use 1 - $2/1 Similac Concentrated Liquid (10/10 RP)
Final Price = $1.99!

**If you have any formula checks, this would be a great sale to use them on! Ask your friends and neighbors, I'm sure they'd love to share some coupons.

They also have a big Gerber sale going on, with all of the Nature Select 1st and 2nd foods marked down to $.99 a 2-Pack and jars 2/$1.

And, to top it off I found a huge bin of Butterfingers on sale for $.58 each, with $1/2 coupons attached! That means 2 Butterfingers for $.18! I took multiple coupons (don't worry, I left plenty), and I'm holding on to them to see if a better sale comes along. They were only $.29 at Walgreen's last week, bummer. Anyway, I'm going to pass these full-size bars out for Halloween. I'll be the talk of the neighborhood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is PR Friendly!