Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cereal Money-Maker at Hy-Vee!


Hy-Vee is running a great sale through Tuesday on all General Mills Cereals. If you buy 6 boxes, you automatically get $10 deducted from your total with the in-ad coupon. And, on top of that, you get a $6 catalina coupon that is like cash to use on your next purchase. Most of the cereals were priced at 2/$6 and Count Chocula/Franken Berry/Boo Berry were $2.49. Here's what I did:

3 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 Boxes of Kix
1 Box of Cheerios

Use 2 - $.65/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Printable
Use 1 - $.55/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Printable
Use 1 - $1/3 General Mills Cereals (9/12 GM)
Use 1 - $10 wyb 6 General Mills Cereals
Final Price = $5.15 - $6 Catalina = $.85 Money-Maker!!!!

You know I'm going back several times this week. I made two transactions while I was there, and used my $6 catalina on my second purchase. Here are some more coupons that you could use with this deal.

Use 1 - $.75/1 Cheerios Frosted, Apple Cinnamon, Banana Nut Cheerios, Fruity Cheerios or Chocolate Cheerios Printable
Use 1 - $1/3 Basic 4, Cheerios, Chex or Cinnamon Toast Crunch Printable
Use 1 - $.65/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Printable
Use 1 - $1/2 Reese's Puffs Cereal Printable
Use 1 - $1/2 Cheerio's Printable
Use 1 - $1/1 Cheerio's Printable
Use 1 - $1/3 General Mills Cerals (10/3 GM)
Use 1 - $1/2 General Mills Cereals: Boo Berry, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Count Chocula, Dora the Explorer, Franken Berry, Golden Grahams, Kix, Lucky Charms, Trix or Reese's Puffs (9/19 RP)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip - I stocked up on 18 boxes of cereal today - after the $10 off and the $6 coupon off of my next purchase, I spent $1.43 for 18 boxes. SCORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say thank you sooo much for this deal!! I went and did it this weekend. I did this deal twice, the first time went really smooth, I went for a practice run without my family and my total came to 5.89!! then I got my $6 coupon and came and used it later in the day so I made some money. The second time I lost a coupon, so my total came to 6.38!! so I paid 27 CENTS FOR 12 BOXES!! I was soo excited! many of my boxes went to my brother away in college who really needed them!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is PR Friendly!