Monday, September 27, 2010

Free Fountain Drink at Jordan Creek Kum & Go - See Them Hand out $10,00 to the Winner of the Big Cup Contest!


Tomorrow at the Kum & Go Jordan Creek Location (141 S Jordan Creek Pkwy, West Des Moines) you can get a free 32 oz. fountain drink from 10-11 a.m. (limit one). 

They are celebrating the launch of their new fountain drink cup which will bear the name chosen by their customers! You can see them give a $10,000 check to the winner who also receives free fountain drinks for a year. I really hope it is one of those giant checks, I've always wanted to see one in real life.

During the contest, they customer submitted over 30,000 names, and over 20,000 people voted. Unfortunately they didn't like any of the names I suggested, it's ok Kum & Go, I forgive you.

In case you didn't know, I love Kum & Go! Go here to see why!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is PR Friendly!