Friday, September 3, 2010

Coupons at the Gas Station - Another Reason to Love Kum & Go!

Last night as I was getting gas and buying my usual 2 gallons of milk for $5 at my local Kum & Go, I noticed something....coupons! You can read more here about why Kum & Go is now the only gas station we frequent, but now, check out these finds.


- $1/2 Vitamin Waters (exp. 11/30/2010)

- $1/ One 1-Liter Coke Product and 1 Hiland Beef Jerky (exp. 10/31/2010)

- $3 Off Madden NFL 11wyb Any Size Doritos (exp. 11/14/2010)
     *I've never seen a coupon like this before, and it is a great deal! Buy the $1 bag and save $2, great for birthday and Christmas gifts!

- $1/2 20 oz. Bottles of Dr. Pepper or Dr. Pepper Cherry Regular or Diet (exp. 9/30/2010)

- Free Doritos wyb 2 20 oz. Pepsi Products (exp. 9/1/2010)
   * So this one is already expired, but it is something to look out for!

How often do you grab road pops before you leave for a trip? If you were gonna fill up and buy two sodas anyway, that $1/2 Dr. Peppers is a great deal. Next time you are at your local Kum & Go or any gas station look around for coupons! You never know what you might find!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for this info and for the coupons! I don't have a kum & go around me, but if I did I'd be going there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from the girl creative. Have a great Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming over from This and that, we don't have one of those stores but wish we did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from This and That! Liked you on FB and follow you on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came from This for That..like you on Facebook
    and will sign up for google reader, would love to have you over at www.twoboysonegirlandacrazymom.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is PR Friendly!