Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cheap Diaper Genie II Refills ($4.82 Each!) + Free Shipping

I don't know about you, but I'm so sick of paying out the nose for my Diaper Genie II refills! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Diaper Genie II, especially with three in diapers, but it gets pricey. That's why I was super-stoked when I found this deal on Amazon! You can get these refills for almost the same price as the generic brand and they work so much better!

You can get 3 Diaper Genie Refills delivered to your home for $14.45 or only $4.82 EACH!!!!!

 1. First, sign up for Amazon Mom. This is a new program, that costs you nothing. Through this program, moms or caregivers can get free Amazon Prime membership (free shipping) and 30% off diapers and wipes with subscribe and save.

2. Then go here and sign up for subscribe and save for the 3 - Pack of Diaper Genie II refills. Once your item has shipped, just cancel your subscribe and save. It is really simple to do. To cancel you go to Your Account, then Manage Subscribe and Save, and then click the cancel button!



3. Wait for your fabulously cheap Diaper Genie Refills!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is PR Friendly!