Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Target Play-Doh Deal Gets Even Sweeter!

When I went to Target tonight to get my $3 Play-Doh Ice Cream Shoppes, I score another great deal! Not only can you get the Ice Cream Shoppe for $3, but when you buy a Play-Doh item at Target this week you get a Play-Doh 4-Pack free!! Check out the deal below.
This week Target has the Play-Doh Ice Cream Shoppe on sale for $8. Use the coupon from the Play-Doh Instant Win Game for $5/1 and get it for $3. To play just go to the website, and on the left column of the home page, scroll down to where it says "Don't have a code? Click here to get one." and you can play without having a Play-Doh code. Be sure to print your coupon twice to score two great stashes for the gift closet!
I paid $6.96 for 2 Ice Cream Shoppes and 2 4-Packs of Play-Doh. I saved $29.96, a savings of 77%!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is PR Friendly!