Thursday, August 5, 2010

Online Window Shopping CSN Style - Upcoming Review

I love to window shop, but since I've had children shopping becomes a thing to do out of necessity rather than for enjoyment. Believe shopping is anything buy enjoyable with three kiddos in your cart! But, I've recently discovered a new love for online window shopping, and CSN Stores is the best place to do just that. You could browse all day and still not have seen all there is to see. And now that we are almost done with our debt snowball, with one more payment to finish off our credit cards FOREVER I can dream about where our money can go instead!

Here are some of my favorite things....

Some day I dream of having a king size bed, and I love this gorgeous sleigh bed. Check out all their amazing bedroom furniture sets, you will be browsing for days!









Oh, I LOVE this dining room set. So, when my kids don't smear yogurt and spaghetti all over the table I am going to have it! And really, at $635 you can't beat the price!







And finally, the piece de resistance, a triple stroller. Isn't it gorgeous? I can picture it now, a leisurely walk through the zoo in the fall, with all three children sleeping in the stroller and mommy sipping a latte....ok, ok, but even with three screaming, sticky children they wouldn't be able to get out! I L-O-V-E, love it!







So, watch for my upcoming CSN Stores review. I know you're just dying to see what I chose. I promise it is gonna be good! Now, head on over to CSN Stores and get your shop on!

1 comment:

This blog is PR Friendly!