Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun Ways to Use that Free Shutterfly Photo Collage - Today Only

Check out what I made my son with my free Snapfish Photo Collage! He is going to love it, and honestly I think I might frame it and give it to him for his birthday. Although I probably won't be able to contain my excitement and so we'll see when he ends up getting it. So, think outside the box, what can you make with your photo collage?

Here's the details on the free photo collage. Today only, you can get a free photo collage and free shipping on your entire order! You must order the free photo collage to get the free shipping. Design your 8x10 photo collage and add it to your cart, then enter code "GRANDSHIP". Go here to get started making your free collage!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this!! You gave me a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is PR Friendly!