Wednesday, July 21, 2010

National Consumer Panel



Join the NCP today to earn easy points towards free prodcuts (that you actually want)!

I'm going to get my kids this either for this Christmas or the next...awesome, right! The best part is that it is going to be a totally free gift!


I'm currently a member, and I can tell you I'm so excited to be able to redeem my points for Christmas presents this year. The way it works is they send you a scanner, and you scan all of your purchases in for the week. It does take some time, but time is all it costs you. It transmits every week and you get bonus points for keeping your scans current and participating in surveys. I also just got bonus points for my birthday! Plus, you get entered in all kinds of sweepstakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is PR Friendly!