Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My First Blog Award - A Blog With Substance!!!

Yippeee!!! I'm so honored to receive my first blog award from Happily Frugal! I write this blog as a way to release stress from being a mommy of three under three, and it is so nice to see that someone else enjoys it too. I especially like the picture, because that is exactly what I look like when I'm blogging.... So a special thank you to Happily Frugal and all of my readers, you make my life special.

When accepting this award I have to follow two rules:

1. I have to sum up my blogging philosophy motivation, and experience in just 5 words.

"Saving Money to Spend Money" I am learning how to save money so that I can spend it the way I really want to, I hope that I am helping others to do the same.

2. I get to have the honor of giving this award to 10 fellow bloggers. Here are some fellow bloggers that I think have "Blogs With Substance".

  1. Baby in the Big City
  2. Couponing For Four
  3. Magee Baby
  4. The Deal Scoop
  5. The Legacy of Home
  6. The Millennial Housewife
  7. Thrifty Canucks
  8. Tight Wad in Utah
  9. Mama's Laundry Talk
  10. Who Said Nothing in Life is Free???

7 comments:

  1. WAhooo! Thank you so much! :) I love winning!!!! :) My five words... hmmm that's tough. "Spreading cheer throughout the blogosphere!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!! Thank you so much!!

    Blessings
    Mrs. White

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I may print this page and stick it on my fridge! :)
    Thank you!!

    Audrey
    Tight Wad in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)

    And I totally get the blogging to take away the stress of the day comment you made. Mine are 2 and 4 1/2, so it's a nice little escape for me as well!
    All the best,
    Alli
    Couponing For 4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for honoring me with this award. Congratulations to you as well...you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is PR Friendly!