Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cheap Reese's or Kit Kat at Walgreens!

So maybe buying candy isn't the most frugal idea, but sometime I just can't help myself! So, I figure if you're gonna do it, at least get a good deal!

Buy 7 Hershey Reeses Peanut Butter Cup 8ct -  2/3.00 or 1.59 each 
Use -1 Walgreens In-Ad Coupon $.99 for Reese's (will deduct $.51 per package)
Get Back a $5 RR
Total = $2.02 or $.29 a pack!

Ladies and Gentleman, that is less than $.04 per Reese's peanut butter cup! I think my budget can afford that, but can my waist line? 

Thanks, Wild for Wags

UPDATE: This deal also works on Kit-Kats!

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny I am on my way out to Walgreen's. I will have to pick up this deal, my husband LOVES Reeses!

    I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is PR Friendly!