Saturday, May 15, 2010

Walgreen's Deals for the Week of 5/16

Here is what I plan on snagging at Walgreen's tomorrow...

Gillette Body Wash, $4.49 (Deal Also in Previous Post)
Buy 1, Get $4.49 in Register Rewards
B1G1 Gillette Body Wash - P&G 05/02
Final Price = 2 Free with Coupon or 1 Free Without Coupon and RR!
or....
Gillette Body Wash, $4.49 and Gillette Odor Shield Deodorant, $4.99
Buy 1, Get $4.49 in Register Rewards
Use $2/1 Gillette Odor Shield Deodorant Coupon From 5/16 RP
Use Buy Deodorant, Get Body Wash Free Coupon From 5/16 RP
Final Price = $1.50 Money Maker!
Old Spice Body Wash, $4.49
Buy 1 , Get $4.49 in Register Rewards
B1G1 Old Spice Body Wash - RP 04/18
FREE Old Spice Deodorant wyb Body Wash/Deodorant - P&G 5/2
Final Price = 2 Free or 1 Free Body Wash and 1 Free Deodorant and RR!

Poise Pantiliners = 2 for $6.00  
Buy 2, Get $2.00 in Register Rewards
Final Price = 2 Free After Coupons and RR!
  
I just wanted to update you and let you know I got all of these great deals! I did my Gillette and Old Spice in two transactions so that both RR would print. Also, a special note, when I went to Walgreen's the price tags they had up were not accurate. The sale price listed for the Poise was $3.69 and the price for Gillette body wash was $4.99, but I carefully checked my ad to ensure I had the right product and when I went to the register they rang up correctly. Don't be afraid to get your deals!


Thanks, Passion for Savings and The King's Court IV!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is PR Friendly!