Friday, May 28, 2010

My Old Navy Savings


I spent $67.58 after taxes at Old Navy, and saved $90.97! I bought 6 shirts for my son 9 pairs of pajamas for the kids, 1 dress for Rosie, 1 pair of jeans for Rosie, a set of matching outfits for the girls, a pair of jeans for the hubby, and 1 shirt and 2 pairs of flip flops for myself! YEAH!!



50% Off Clearance Prices 5/28 & 5/29

You can also use these coupons in combination with the sale to stretch your dollar even further!
  • Click here to get your $5 Off $25 Coupon 
  • Visit Old Navy's Coupon Hunt on Facebook for additional In-Store Coupons
  • Click here to sign up for Old Navy's email offers (bottom of the page). 

2 comments:

  1. What? You got all of that for under $70 bucks. I'm so jealous. I should go shopping now! lol I live an hour from any Old Navy though. Did you go to the $1 flip flop sale? I heard from my facebook fans it was crazy and not worth it.

    anyhow I'm stopping in from Fun Following Fridays at My Wee View.

    Beth ~Fabulous Won daily review blog
    http://thefabulouswon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm already following you and saw this on my dashboard. GREAT JOB on the SAVINGS!!


    Krystal - niftythriftysavings

    ReplyDelete

This blog is PR Friendly!