Saturday, May 22, 2010

Free Newcastle Pub Glass - Father's Day!

Get a FREE Newcastle Geordie Schooner Pub Glass

Available for these states only AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, HI, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, OH, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT or WV only. (Darn it no IA, my hubby the home-brewer would love this!)

Just print this form, fill it out, and mail it in to receive your free pub glass. Talk about a great freebie for Father's Day! Pair this with your hubby/dad's favorite six pack and some grill accessories and that sounds like a happy Father's Day to me!


Thanks, Nifty Thrifty Savings!


3 comments:

  1. Score! My hubby is a home brewer too and he's pretty excited about this glass. Thanks and have a lovely weekend! :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so glad somebody snagged this awesome freebie, I hope your husband loves it! My husband was pretty upset about not being able to score this glass, but oh well I might just have to find one for him anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thanks!! hubby will love this for father's day!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is PR Friendly!