Friday, April 23, 2010

Survey Websites = Free Money

First, I must admit that I really just like taking surveys, so when I found that you could get actual money for doing so I was pretty stoked. I currently belong to about four survey websites, but my favorite one with the best pay-offs is Opinion Outpost. There is an initial time investment to fill out all their questionnaires, but they use this information to qualify you for different surveys. I have been doing this intermittently since October, and have made over $45 in Amazon gift cards! I used that money to buy two birthday presents, and a mother's day gift. It makes me feel good to know that even though I don't "earn" an income, I can help our family in this small way, and every time I complete a survey I think of the person for whom I am going to buy the next gift and it makes me feel good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is PR Friendly!